Funny, isn’t it life?
I feel like I am on a train, as I look out of the window I see beautiful stops, stops I am aching to get off onto, but it just carry’s on, occasionally when (if) the train does come to a holt, the stops aren’t so beautiful as what I would like them to be, and then it takes an eternity to get back onto the train again. I am hoping that one day soon the train will stop on one of its beautiful stops and I can actually get off!
Whatever Eden, I am talking bull again, my mind is wondering, my colours have faded, the sparkle gone.
One of my favourite songs in the whole world is ‘Welcome to the Black Parade’ by My Chemical Romance, its sort of crushing but uplifting at the same time, strange:
"Do or die You'll never make me
Because the world, Will never take my heart
Go and try,
You'll never break me
We want it all,
We want to play this part
I won't explain
Or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed
I'm going to show my scar
Give a cheer
For all the broken
Listen here
Because it's who we are
I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
Just a boy,
who had to sing this song
I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
I
don't
care”
Good huh Taylor? Do you like it?
I am so bored!!!!!!
Blah blah blah is all I hear!
Who the hell is Dr Zen?
I think desire can destroy people; the constant need for something only distorts what you have already got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dr Zen is a very strange man.
You should read his blog, its on blogspot somewhere. I stumbled across his entry on Woolworths (where, as you know, I used to work) and had a few words to say. So I commented on it and the next day he saw fit to comment on mine! The man is a nutter.
Anyway, have a great day! :) lol
Post a Comment