Monday, 18 August 2008

Chocolate in all shapes and forms.

As i sit here watching Take That(let me take a moment to admit it is purely background music-but i strangely like it), on one end of the spectrum is Sebastian, on the other is...well something i do not like to think of.

I feel happy now, is it Take That or Sebastian?!

Hmmm, interesting..

Oh and btw-he bought revels-do you have them there? As you know i am quite partial to chocolate(the food not the eyes) but im trying to stay clear of the bag but it keeps looking at me begging me to eat its insides, so. not. good.

Do you remember how i hated the chocolate in Australia? I blame it on the milk!!

1 comment:

Listen Taylor said...

No we don't have Revels here. What are they?
I really have a very unhealthy sort of relationship with chocolate - its love/hate, and complicated, and I can't let him go even though I know he's bad for me!
(I got that last line from a cartoon for a french fry I once saw - it was a little french fry with a bunch of flowers and a note underneath it saying: I know he's bad for me, but I just can't let him go! Lol.)
I go through cycles - like this week I promised myself if I allowed myself all the chocolate I wanted to eat, next week I wasn't allowed any. Or I'll try allowing myself only 30g a day. It goes on.
It's really quite ridiculous and I should cut it out of my diet altogether. I really would be fabulously healthy if I didn't eat it at all - and there was this article in a magazine I bought this week (one of many)(the magazines AND the articles) that extolled the virtues of a sugar detox. But this girl actually detailed her chocoholic tendencies beforehand, and they were so similar to mine it was actually scary.
But back to the point - I need some sort of trigger that will make me give it up! What is the best option, do you think? How do smokers quit?