Autumn is almost upon us, one of my favourite seasons,
Its crisp, cold and beautiful, the leaves are hanging on to their branches, trying with all there might to last just a few weeks, days or hours longer, trying just to last.
When I wake in the mornings now the sun is just coming out and everything is quiet, for a moment it feels like the whole world is sleeping, happy to be dreaming colourful dreams, tucked up in bed, whilst Mother Nature is doing what she does best outside.
For a moment, it just me (and Martin of course-he is curled up in a ball on the bed)I look into the mirror, I stare real hard, though I cannot look into my own eyes, I don’t even know why, my mind wonders a bit..
Sebastian went home yesterday, (and his home is far away I can assure you!) I wonder what he is doing, how he is feeling, did he sleep OK? Of course he will still be in bed, so I hope his dreams are full of sweet things and beautiful colours and he wakes with a smile.
Look into the mirror Eden, look into your eyes…
Doctor Faustus is burrowed in the back of my mind, I am quite enjoying reading it, though I need to discipline myself and study more.
Martin is awake now, he looks at me, eyes wide, belly empty.
OK Martin OK, its just me and you now little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment