I keep having these bizarre dreams.
I dreamt I was at a door, this looked familiar, almost like i had been there before.
I looked down towards the floor, my suitcase.
I looked down at myself, shorts, and flip-flops, huh, it must be hot here.
I looked up towards the sky, fluffy candyfloss clouds and the sun in all its glory.
So its time, i bang on the door, nobody answers, i knock again.
"Coming!" a familiar voice shouts.
The door tears open and there she stands, of course i know where i am now, i know why i am wearing flip-flops and shorts, i know why it is hot and i have my suitcase, i take a step back, can this be for real?
Just as i am thinking this she says it out loud, also in disbelief.
"Hello Nush, I’m home." i say with tears in my eyes
"I thought you would never get here." she replied.
I woke up and thought to myself-will it ALWAYS be a dream?
I’m going to make sure it wont be!!!
Sunday, 17 August 2008
Eden the dreamer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think dreams are the BEST!
Lol. Especially that one :)
And you know it won't be a dream forever - we found each other once, we'll find each other again. Preferably sooner rather than later. Lol. I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just around the bend.
I'll be thinking of you the whole time, of course! So many things to do before I see you again:
- get a job
- get my license
- get a haircut
The list goes on! Well, I have to start getting into it, don't I?
Another thing:
I don't know if you remember? When you were staying with me, and we went to Woolies at Garden City? And there was this guy at the checkouts who was super duper fine? And we went through his checkout like 3 times? And he had a mop of brown hair and eyes like chocolate and a huge Greek nose?
ANYWAY, but guess WHAT??? I saw him at the bus stop today!
It wasn't my stop and he didn't get on, but I was like, WOW. Who would've expected that?
He goes to uni now, I could see his lecture notes flapping in the breeze.
Ah yes i remember him, you were totally scared to go and talk to him so we innocently sat outside eating croissents, filled with chocolate-ironic really as that is the colour of his eyes!
Seriously that was nearly a year ago, isn't it time you took the plunge and actually talked to him?!
I find that some things in life you just have to go for, coz at the end of the rainbow you will find your gold...
No silly! I was like, on the bus. I couldn't have got off and talked to him, cos I was on my way to uni!
I remembered his name though, this morning: David.
AHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, such randomness is life.
But isn't it weird how the most random things can crop up in your life? And then the things that you really really want, that you pine for and strive for and fixate on, they happen to be the things that slip through your grasp - or are forever out of reach. That is the Great Unfairness of Life, I believe. That is a sort of monstrosity!
Post a Comment