Why cant she stop thinking about him?
Charlie gets into her mind and niggles her like a scratch on the pallet of her mouth which she cant help but tongue...
Stop thinking about him Eden.
Is he thinking of you?
She doubts it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seriously tho
if I don't get your letter soon I'm going to start thinking you've abandoned me.
Lol I guess it happens to the best of us, Eden.
Once, we couldn't imagine a world without the other. But we grew and we made it and even though it's a little less bright than we'd like, it's turned out kind of okay.
And I don't want to be the one to say that this is how it should stay, but you're a world and a half away (and why is all of this rhyming? am I Shakespeare? I think not!)
and if we can't have the other, then isn't the next best thing not having the other?
(this was: A Thought.)
So yes.
I know you can't leave all of those people that have homes in your heart. But then where does that leave us? What object situation does that render us within?
It is: A Quandary.
I hope Charlie treats you right, in any case.
Post a Comment