Monday, 21 July 2008

If only the moon could appreciate its glow?

One of my favourite things is to lie in bed late at night with the curtains open, the moon is so bright it illuminates my skin and tingles my senses, it is deadly still outside and all I can hear is my own heartbeat. I close my eyes and hope that the moon is shining on all of my friends and my dearest Taylor of course! So I lie there, silent and still and basking in the sweet atmosphere that is the night and its moon.

1 comment:

Listen Taylor said...

One of MY favourite things is to lie awake at night with the window wide open. !!!
(Actually, I do this all the time, even during the day. You no doubt, are aware of this, seeming to think that Australians never shut their windows and are thus severely unprepared for bad weather, etc. We have our share of rain! But I have an awning? So. I can still leave my windows open in the rain! Ha ha!)
So last night, it was wailing with wind outside, and the rain was soft but steady, and the moon was so bright! I could not sleep! It was glaring right at me through my open window! I watched it make patterns with the leaves on my bedspread.