Friday, 6 June 2008

To Taylor

Taylor,

So I spoke to you today!!

We both agreed how depressing these blogs are!

So I will write something happy for you, and for me-so we can remember the good things in life and not get so down about the rubbish things!

Remember that we both have sparkles in our eyes, we are both beautiful and one day, maybe sooner than you think we will meet again-until then-no matter how much trouble we are getting from Troy’s, Charlie’s, Suzanna’s etc, remember that in the end all that matters is how much we sparkle and shine, how much we toy with our colours, how much we choose to love or not to love, remember to eat loads of Turkish delight chocolate and don’t feel an ounce guilty, because life is too short to think about things like that-enjoy it while we can is what I say.

I don’t know when I will see you again Taylor, but I know that one day I will and when I do I will finally be home and my wings can be rested…

1 comment:

Listen Taylor said...

Do you know WHAT?
Frankie? The other day? He txtd me and asked this:
How much do you weigh.
WHAT SORT OF A QUESTION IS THAT
Irritated now, by the idiot minds that surround mine, I will not speak to him for many months. Like a snake, in hiberation, I will sleep, and ignore, and shed many skins.