Dreams are an amazing thing, In the subconscious or reality of life. My dreams of late are some what like Taylor's, Schizophrenic and mind blowing.
I have nightmares and visions, dreams of despair and misery, dreams of love and beauty.
Then i have my so called 'real dreams' where i wish for success and happiness. To be a better person.
But what is a dream? Is it something your subconscious convinces your brain you need and long for? Is it something, if achieved you would become a better person? Become normal? Once fulfilled are you only left unsatisfied as you then want more?
I have ideas yes, but not dreams.
I decide on where my life is going, the friends i make, the people i love, the world i travel, but half the fun is simply the not knowing!
My 'dream' at this point of time, is to just hold on and survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment